Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Er?

I dig the bullet form I've developed lately so here it goes again.

1) Don Imus fired. Right or wrong? I'm thinking wrong cause it ain't cool that only some people can say certain words, and that should be the issue addressed. Suspended longer than two weeks? Definitely a transgression worthy of a lengthy suspension but not a firing

2) NO MORE SANJAYA!!!!

3)Rosie O'Donnell has had enough of her View

4) The Inferno is lame. Too many crazy people from recent seasons.

5) Andy the Actor was on AMC this week. Word up to him, fantastic job

6) Very first "Professional Appreciation Day". Got myself a couple of very unexpected gifts.

7) There was something that was totally on my mind that i wanted to discuss and now i cannot remember what it was. Damn I hate getting old. Shoot. Maybe I'll have to do a quick double post when I get refreshed.

1 comment:

JJ ZIGGLES said...

okay, it's been a year now, you can blog again !!!